Is She Engaged to BF, Meek Mill?: "He Calls me his Fiancee" -- Nicki Minaj Finally Speaks

23:07:00

Nicki Minaj who is going through a lot of emotions right now, even though she is wearing a tough skin in from of the camera. Her elder brother's child sex abuse case has made it to grand jury. Her boyfriend, Meek Mill is under house arrest and there are rumors that the couple got engaged behind closed doors.




33year old, Nicki who covers Nylon magazine's new issue talks about the engagement rumors in the mag insisting that she is not engaged to her 28year old boyfriend, yet.. She said...


'He said that my third ring would be my engagement ring. But sometimes he calls me his fiancee, and I'm always trying to stop him, like, 'Nope! I ain't got that ring yet!' We're just taking it one step at a time'. And, you know, if that happens, if I get married, then I'll have a child, and that'll be fun, because I can't wait to hold my baby.''



"When he and I were just friends, he would always say, "You remind me of my mother, and I like that because you're like a dude. You're tough like a guy and you talk like a dude." So, I always got the sense that me being tough and bossy was turn on for him. And its important for me to keep my voice. Being in a relationship shouldn't mean that you lose your voice. Being in a relationship should mean that you've met a secure enough man to allow you, in a sense, to remain a Queen"

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Previous
Next Post »