Photos: Iggy Azalea Is Completely Topless on the Cover of Schon Magazine

22:38:00

Australian born, US rapper, Iggy Azalea who has been MIA for a while now made a grand come back by posing topless on the cover of Schon Magazine 30th issue.

In the mag, the talks about the not so good side of fame and also about planning her wedding to her fiancee NBA star Nick Young....




About the media?

Last year, I felt like i was definitely not in control of the media's narrative of me.
It made me feel very out of control of my own life or my ability to have my own 
perception of who I was. You don't want someone else writing your narrative 
and making you the villain. Then I just realized that, you know what, you can't 
control it and I think I accepted that and moved on to living my life."

Wedding planning?

Its not that I've not been excited to plan my wedding, but I've just bee so involved 
with my album.. Its too much stuff! I've got to have a wedding and go on a f*cking 
honey moon and.. put on an arena tour, all across the whole world.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Previous
Next Post »