I Had a Meeting with BET MD while in L.A -- Omotola Jolade Boasts

22:39:00


While speaking to City People magazine on her take on social media the Nollywood actress, mother of four, said...

"I just got back from LA and I was meeting with the MD of BET. One of the first question she asked was "Oh, can I get your social media handles" I thought she was just asking a routine question just to follow me later. So, I gave it to her and before I knew what was happening, she had read up on it. She then said, "Oh, this actually very impressive". Apparently, she had gone through it in that short space of time. That is how important it is now in business, and even in the movie industry. Now, once you meet people, they ask you for your social media profile"., she said

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Previous
Next Post »