Kim K & I Understand Each other + Am Relocating if Trump Wins! -- Amber Rose

00:42:00

Amber Rose like so many Hollywood celebrities, threatened to leave the States if Donald Trump wins the Presidential Election. In an interview with Daily Beast Magazine she said.....

I can't fucking wait! I'm so excited, I'm voting for Hillary, I don't give a fuck. I love her, and always have. I feel like this is her time to just shit on everybody and be the powerful woman that she is, And I'm leaving the United States if Trump is elected, Fuck it! I'm moving to Canada. It's Over"

On her relationship with Kim Kardashian, she said...



The thing is, me and Kim will probably.. I won't say we'll never be friends, but we accept each other for who we are, and that's the most important thing as women. I don't get along with her husband.. I don't think we'll ever be best of friends.. but it's good that we understand who we both are, got all that shit out on the table, and can just move on with our lives knowing that the internet is mostly what gave us the beef we had. We didn't naturally have any beef with each other, the internet just naturally instigated everything, So we got it all out and it's all good now.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Previous
Next Post »