I'd Love to Date Ooni of Ife..I'm Prettier Than His Wives -- Nollywood Actress Alaba Olatunde

22:22:00

Nollywood UK based actress Alaba Olatunde spills on her true feelings towards, 42 year old, Ooni of Ife, Oba Adyeye who married his second wife over the weekend. In a chat with a popular daily, Alaba claims that she's prettier the the Oba's two wives put together, she complimented his looks and said more interesting things.. see below.....


"The new Ooni is really a cute man. I'd love to date him, but sadly will never be able to fulfil. It's a taboo in Yoruba land to lie with a Kind you are not legally and traditionally married to.

Calamity will befall such lady. And it's hard to get rid of such. This is one the major reasons Kings in Yoruba land are allowed to marry as many wives as they wish", she said.

When asked what people will think of her for sharing her thoughts, she said....

"I figured out that Nigerians do not appreciate the truth, they do not appreciate honesty. It's a known fact that I'm very much prettier than his wives, both previous and present one. Do not see this as a way of throwing myself at him cos I'm not ready to be an 'Olori', as there are certain things you are bound to".

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Previous
Next Post »