Nollywood Actress, Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 2Million Followers

22:37:00

Nollywood actress who is making waves at the moment with her movie 'Dry', Stephanie Okereke Linus now has 2million Facebook followers. She showed her appreciation saying.....



"Hey lovelies,

I just found out my Facebook Page now has over 2million Fans! Wow, that's amazing!!!!

I am grateful for everything. Thank you for your love and support for your shares, for your comments, for your likes, for your repost and much more. It means a lot to me, every single one of them!.

I may not be able to respond to every question or comment but I truly appreciate them and thank you for always visiting. Whenever I want to have a good laugh, I know I can get some from the comment section of my Facebook page. You are all so real. Thank you for your honest expressions, your constructive criticisms and your praise. Truly, you all are awesome.

Thank you for 2 Million Fans!!

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Previous
Next Post »