There is a lot More to Me Than My Giant Boobs -- Actress Foluke Daramola

22:41:00

Nollywood actress, cum producer whose boobi can give Cossy Orjiakor a run for her money, had an interview recently in which she reveals how its so uncool when people associate her with her boobs.. she also spoke about marriage and more.. see excerpts from the interview after the jump........


How do you feel when people associate you with your boobs?

It pains me because there is a whole lot to me than just the boobs and entertainment. I am an intellectual. I am one person who relate with education, but unfortunately or fortunately, I will say that people just think about Foluke and the next thing they think about are my boobs. I count it as an asset and I have grown to just appreciate it the way it is.

How her Husband Feels When she Gets Attention When their Together

Sometimes, jokingly he says maybe in another life, he will liked to become a star like me. He does not have a complex problem. My husband can deal with a man toasting me: he will just smile because he trusts me.

And I gist him a lot about who my toaster is and he will laugh over it and says he hopes somebody will not take away his wife. But it is just the fact that we are friends, we can share any and everything. Even if he admires a lady, he will tell me, 'Foluke that lady is cute, what do you think?' So, it is beyond marriage. Marriage is not supposed to be rigid: it is supposed to be a relaxed thing. That way, you will both enjoy it. My husband can be sweet and he can be firm. Sometimes when we go out together and I am hasty with my fans, he will say, 'what is wrong with you'? I told you to smile, you should always force a smile, they are your fans and they appreciate you'. So, he is like my teacher in that regard. At the end of the day, he is one person who has been able to push my career positively.

This is your Second Marriage. What advice will You Give to Young Single ladies?

First and foremost, they should not rush into marriage. Sometimes you should be complete in yourself first. When I got married and I missed it the first time, I didn't want to get married again because I felt that I already have two kids. But I discovered that if you can actually be complete in yourself and be yourself, you will enjoy that companion. We all have our misdeed, but it's just for us to face the positive, ignore the negative and be able to respect each other. There are challenges, no doubt. Like my husband and I argue sometimes, but then it is about the fact that we understand that it is beyond just being married, but having true friendship. So single ladies should be complete in themselves first.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Previous
Next Post »